Partner relationship management offered by Mhz Global is a strategy seeking to improve business processes through better communications between a business and its channel partners. Partner Relationship Management (PRM) is a system of methodologies, strategies, software, and web-based capabilities that help a vendor to manage partner relationships. Mhz Global Web-based PRM systems include a Content Management System, a partner and customer contact database, and the notion of a partner portal which allows partners to login and interact with a vendor’s sales opportunity database and obtain product, pricing, and training information.
- Reconfigure job descriptions to incorporate partnering.
- Teach you how to identify and hire people with partnering competencies and how to increase your people’s partnering capabilities.
- Enable you to increase your comfort with change, your ability to trust, your comfort with interdependence, and your comfort with self‐disclosure and feedback.
- Enable you to increase your win/win orientation, for conflict‐resolution and problem‐solving in a collaborative manner that consistently creates winners all around.
- Strengthen the leadership skills of your key people.
Benefits to Organization
- Partner Recruitment.
- Partner Incentive Programs.
- Partner Sales Lead Management.
- Partner Sales Skills Bench-marking and Training.
- Partner Marketing Tools and Campaign Support.