Mhz Global Technology Adoption is an information systems theory that models how users come to accept and use a technology. This model suggests that when users are presented with a new technology, a number of factors influence their decision about how and when they will use it, notably:
Perceived usefulness (PU) –
“the degree to which a person believes that using a particular system would enhance his or her job performance”.
Perceived ease-of-use (PEOU) –
“the degree to which a person believes that using a particular system would be free from effort”.
- Comprehensive study of new technology.
- Feasibility of technology.
- Suitable technology requirement.
Benefits to Organization
- Time saving.
- Cost saving.
- Technology efficiency granted.
- According to the requirement.