A business continuity plan is a plan offered by Mhz Global to continue operations if a place of business is affected by different levels of disaster which can be localized short term disasters. We create a strategy through the recognition of threats and risks facing a company, with an eye to ensure that personnel and assets are protected and able to function in the event of a disaster.
- BCP Governance
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Plans, measures, and arrangements for business continuity
- Readiness procedures
- Quality assurance techniques (exercises, maintenance and auditing)
Benefits to organization
- With an effective and practiced Business Continuity plan, your insurance company may well view you more favorably should some sort of disaster ever require you to call upon their services.
- Business Continuity planning will make your organization more robust.
- It can strengthen your organization not only against large-scale problems it can also help make smaller problems that might have caused continuity interruptions to become moot, through detailed planning.
- Business Continuity plan will show your investors that you take business seriously, that you are prepared and desire to maintain productivity regardless of difficulty.
- Informing your customers that you have a Business Continuity plan, that you have taken steps to ensure continuity of your productivity so that you can keep your commitments to them, lets them know that you consider the provision of quality service a high priority which in turns instills their confidence in your business.
- A Business Continuity plan helps protect your organization’s image, brand, and reputation. Being known as a reliable company is always good for business.
- A Business continuity plan can significantly reduce your loses if ever you are hit by disaster.