Mhz Global’s Service Management aims high performance service management to optimize the service-intensive supply chains. Mhz Global accommodates inconsistent and uncertain demand by establishing more advanced information and product flows.
- Help Desk
- Asset Tracking
- Contract Management
- Self-Service Portal
Benefits to organization
- High service costs can be reduced, i.e. by integrating the service and products supply chain.
- Inventory levels of service parts can be reduced and therefore reduce total inventory costs.
- Customer service or parts/service quality can be optimized.
- Increasing service revenue.
- Reduce obsolescence costs of service parts through improved forecasting.
- Improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Reduce expediting costs – with optimized service parts inventory, there is no need to rush orders to customers.
- Minimize technician visits – if they have the right part in hand, they can fix the problem on the first visit.